Scroll to content

Interactive Bar

School Logo School Logo

Morecambe and Heysham

Grosvenor Park Primary School

What should I do if I have a concern or complaint about the provision for my child?

As a school, we pride ourselves on listening to our school family and acting upon any issues raised.


Complaints concerning Special Needs Education should be directed firstly to your child’s class teacher or SENCO. If you are not satisfied that your concern has been addressed, speak to the Head Teacher. If you still feel the issue is not resolved, the SEN Governor of the school can be contacted.


Grosvenor Park is confident that we can work together to ensure the best possible outcomes for your child.