- Who is the SENCO and how do we contact them?
- What kinds of Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) do we provide for?
- How do we identify a child with SEND and how do we assess their needs?
- How do we involve children and parents and consult with them about their / their child’s education?
- How do we assess and review the progress that children make and how do we involve them and their parents?
- What is our approach to teaching children with SEND?
- How do we adapt the curriculum and the learning environment for children with SEND?
- How are the staff trained and kept up to date? If we need more expert help and advice, what do we do?
- How are children with SEND enabled to take part in all the activities available at school?
- How do we support children wiith their social and emotional needs?
- How do we involve and work with other professionals such as local authority support services and other organisations to meet the needs of our children?
- What arrangements do we make for supporting children who have SEND and are in the care of the local authority?
- What should I do if I have a concern or complaint about the provision for my child?
Designated Clinical Officers (LCC) Contact if children are missing appointments.
Happy Maps Scroll down - tiles for lots of different areas of need e.g. eating that point you to resources etc