Week 5 (8th Feb -12th Feb)
All PowerPoints for Ancient Greece, Science, RE, PSHE can be found on Purple Mash.
To access them, follow these steps:
- Log on to Purple Mash
- Click on the yellow tab labelled 'Work'
- On the left hand side of the screen click on 'Class'
- Select your child's class
- You should then see documents for the lessons for the week.
*PowerPoints should also appear in your child's '2Dos'*
2Do's can be found by clicking on the red '2Do' tab.
Any problems, please email your class teacher and we will be happy to help!
Monday: Ordering numbers & Comparing numbers
Tuesday: Ordering numbers & Comparing numbers
Thursday: Problem solving
This week we will be focusing our English lessons on fairy tales.
We will be reading a story called 'Sleeping Brainy' based on the story 'Sleeping Beauty'.
Tuesday: Spelling (-al)
Thursday: Planning and writing story with a moral
This week you will be learning all about the water cycle.
This week you will be recapping on your blogging skills and writing a blog linked to Ancient Greece.
This week you will be learning all about the 10 Commandments
This week you will be learning about Online Safety.
This week you will be learning all about the Olympic Games. Then you will be planning your very own Olympics which you will hopefully take part in!
As this unit is coming to an end, your other task is to create a leaflet/PowerPoint about everything you have learnt about Ancient Greece.
- Listen and Appraise ‘54-46 Was My Number’. Click on the ‘Questions’ tab and answer the questions.
- Choose an activity from the Warm Up Games.
- Listen Out ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling.’ Can you select the instruments/ voices that you think are in the song?
*If you have an instrument at home, you may also choose the ‘Play Your Instrument’ activity.
See the information below for further help with how to access the lessons:
Or take a look at the Healthy Calendar document below. Try these fun activities every week to help your child eat well and move more. You can then click to reveal fun facts, jokes and challenges.