Telling the time - vocabulary and language
Comprehension - based on a short film
Choose from one of the following. All resources can be found on Purple Mash in your 2Dos:
- Theme - The Mediterranean diet and Health Eating
- Science - The Water Cycle and Condensation
- RE - Stories from different religions - this week we learn about Buddhism
- Computing - Design your very own computer game!
- PHSE - We look back at what we have learnt in PHSE during our home learning weeks
- **Music** - Information about the music task is below, NOT on Purple Mash
This week, we will continue to base our work around the ‘Dragon Song’ Unit. You should see the Yumu package available when you log on to Charanga.
Dragon Song Step 2
1. Listen and appraise ‘Birdsong’: Answer the questions by clicking the ‘Appraise’ tab.
2. Flexible Games: Choose from the Bronze, Silver or Gold Challenges to find the pulse and rhythm.
3. Signed Song ‘The Dragon Song’: Learn to sign ‘The Dragon Song.’
- **PE**: Not on Purple Mash, click the following link for more information; https://lancashireschoolgames.co.uk/year-3-6-spar-lancashire-school-games-activity-timetable/
- Or take a look at the Healthy Calendar document below. Try these fun activities every week to help your child eat well and move more. You can then click to reveal fun facts, jokes and challenges.