Key features of a Newspaper article
Choose from one of the following. All resources can be found on Purple Mash in your 2Dos:
- Theme - This week, we are starting a new topic! We won't ruin the surprise but you can find a introduction and a follow up task to our new topic on Purple Mash.
- Science - The Water Cycle (Recap)
- RE - Rules (The Good Samaritan)
- Computing - Design a flag
- PHSE - Internet Safety
- **Music** - Information about the music task is below, NOT on Purple Mash
This week, we will begin a new unit called 'The Dragon Song'. You should see the new unit when you log into Charanga.
1. Listen and Appraise 'The Dragon Song'. Answer the questions by clicking the 'Appraise' tab.
2. Warm Up Games 'The Dragon Song'. Can you find the pulse and clap the rhythm?
3. Rhythm Grid. Can you make your own rhythms using the rhythm grid? The symbols can represent any sound e.g. square could be clap and circle could be a tap of your foot etc.
- **PE**: Not on Purple Mash, click the following link for more information; https://lancashireschoolgames.co.uk/year-3-6-spar-lancashire-school-games-activity-timetable/
- Or take a look at the Healthy Calendar document below. Try these fun activities every week to help your child eat well and move more. You can then click to reveal fun facts, jokes and challenges.