All PowerPoints for Ancient Greece, Science, RE, PSHE can be found on Purple Mash.
To access them, follow these steps:
- Log on to Purple Mash
- Click on the yellow tab labelled 'Work'
- On the left hand side of the screen click on 'Class'
- Select your child's class
- You should then see documents for the lessons for the week.
*PowerPoints should also appear in your child's '2Dos'*
2Do's can be found by clicking on the red '2Do' tab.
Any problems, please email your class teacher and we will be happy to help!
Year 3: Column subtraction with two digit numbers.
Year 4: Column subtraction with three and four digit numbers.
This week we will be focusing our English lessons on an extract from the Atlas of Record-Breaking Adventures. Today we will focus on reading and comprehension skills. You can find a link to download the extract here:
Choose from one of the following. All resources can be found on Purple Mash:
- **Music** - Information about the music task is below, NOT on Purple Mash
- Ancient Greece (Ancient Greek Gods)
- Science (Changing States)
- RE (Rules and other religions)
- Computing (Create an Ancient Greek Mash Cam. There is a PowerPoint showing you how to do this in your 2Dos as well)
- PE: https://lancashireschoolgames.co.uk/year-3-6-spar-lancashire-school-games-activity-timetable/
- Or take a look at the Healthy Calendar document below. Try these fun activities every week to help your child eat well and move more. You can then click to reveal fun facts, jokes and challenges.
Your teachers have now set it up so that you can access the Charanga lessons at home- how exciting! Teachers are in the process of sending individual logins via email (check emails for details).
Each week, you will find details on the website with the 'Steps' and activities your teacher would like you to access.
1. Listen and Appraise ‘Jamming.’ Click on the ‘Questions’ tab and answer the questions.
2. Choose an activity from the Warm Up Games.
3. Learn to sign the song ‘Three Little Birds.’
*If you have an instrument at home, you may also choose the ‘Play Your Instrument’ activity.
See the information below for further help with how to access the lessons: