All PowerPoints for Ancient Greece, Science, RE, PSHE can be found on Purple Mash.
To access them, follow these steps:
- Log on to Purple Mash
- Click on the yellow tab labelled 'Work'
- On the left hand side of the screen click on 'Class'
- Select your child's class
- You should then see documents for the lessons for the week.
*PowerPoints should also appear in your child's '2Dos'*
2Do's can be found by clicking on the red '2Do' tab.
Any problems, please email your class teacher and we will be happy to help!
Year 3: Introduction to column addition.
Year 4: Column addition (a mixture of calculations to solve using column addition)
We will watch a video together called 'Little Boat'. The link for it is here:
We will watch and discuss the video! The follow up task is to sequence images from the video and add captions to create a storyboard.
Choose from one of the following. All resources can be found on Purple Mash:
- **Music** - Information about the music task is below, NOT on Purple Mash
- Ancient Greece Lesson 3 (Daily Life)
- Ancient Greece Lesson 4 (Ancient Greek Culture)
- Science (Temperature)
- Computing (Create a mind map about Athens and Sparta using the 2Connect tool. There is a Powerpoint showing you how to do this in your 2Dos as well)
- PE: https://lancashireschoolgames.co.uk/year-3-6-spar-lancashire-school-games-activity-timetable/
Your teachers have now set it up so that you can access the Charanga lessons at home- how exciting! Teachers are in the process of sending individual logins via email (check emails for details).
Each week, you will find details on the website with the 'Steps' and activities your teacher would like you to access.
1. Listen and Appraise 'Three Little Birds'. Click on the 'Questions' tab and answer the questions.
2. Warm Up Games 'Three Little Birds'. Choose one of the Bronze, Silver or Gold Challenges.
3. Listen Out 'I Feel Good.' Can you select the instruments/ voices that you think are in the song?
See the information below for further help with how to access the lessons: